Ever thought about writing your own book? Join us for a kickoff event to learn more about National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)! However, our event isn't just for writers of fiction but anyone who's ever wanted to write a book!
We'll provide the snacks and a fabulous panel of local authors including:
- Matthew Hubbard - DROWNING, and I AM
- Claire Henley Miller - Mile 445: Hitched in Her Hiking Boots
- Shasta Mignon - The Weight She Carried: Monologues From the Minds of Misunderstood Women
- N'nako GoodHealthQueen - It's a Pineapple Thing!, Little Corey and Cousin Nia's Fun Trip To The Farmers Market, and Strolling Chattanooga: Winter in the Scenic City
- Emily Perez - Yesterday She Was Tiffany
Meet other writers, ask our panel of published authors questions, enjoy some fabulous refreshments, and get inspired!
We're following this event up with a series of casual, weekly meetups where you can continue your journey with other NaNoWriMo writers as well as a finale event where our authors will reconvene to discuss the publishing process and you'll have a chance to share your work open mic style!
As if that weren't enough of a reason to attend Wildflower Tea Shop & Apothecary will be sponsoring the entire series of NaNoWriMo events with a variety of delicious blends to inspire and sharpen your senses all month!
Register below to be entered in a drawing for door prizes (and so we know how many snacks to buy!) and get ready to be inspired Wed., Nov 1st, 6-7:30pm on the 4th Floor.