The RESTART Program is one part nutritional education, one part sugar detox, and one part support group. Start your new year right by giving your body a break from sugar and processed foods so you can feel your best!
- Week One (Jan 13): Overview of how to prepare and what to expect from the program featuring a cooking lesson.
- Week Two (Jan 20): Learn what healthy digestion is and how to optimize your digestion.
- Week Three (Jan 27): Learn all about sugar - what it does to your body and how it can hurt us.
- Week Four (Feb 3): Get the skinny on fats - does fat really make you fat? Learn why healthy fats are essential to a healthy diet.
- Week Five (Feb 10): Celebrate your success! Learn how to move forward with everything you have learned as we celebrate with another cooking lesson.
Registering for this class will automatically sign you up for all five sessions where you'll join Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Hannah Wright, in 5 educational classes and a 3-week sugar detox (sometimes called a Real Food challenge).
Bring a healthy lunch to share picnic style while we learn. We'll supply herbal teas to enjoy! Each participant who completes the class will receive a cookbook to continue their healthy journey and each week you attend you'll be entered into a drawing for a clean living goodie basket during our final session.
Space is limited! We have room for 12 participants in this free program (which typically costs over $100 per person!).
This program is recommended for ages 18+ and will meet Saturdays from 11am-1pm, Jan 13-Feb 10.
The 4th Floor