Patron Request for the Purchase of Library Materials
Patrons must have a card in good standing. The card cannot be expired or have fines over $5.00.
Before submitting your request, please note the following:
- Music CDs are no longer being ordered, due to the popularity of streaming services. We recommend hoopla, which has a large music library with albums that are free to check out for 7 days. Click here to get started.
- Materials that are not yet published cannot be ordered.
- The Library can only purchase items that are available from the Library’s regular vendors. Used materials are never considered for purchase
- Popular authors, titles, and movies (a.k.a. Bestsellers) will be regularly ordered and patrons interested in these materials should monitor the Library’s catalog and place a hold when the item appears in the catalog.
- Requests for academic work and professional materials, including textbooks, workbooks, and classroom study materials, will not be considered due to their limited appeal to the general public. Per our Collection Development Policy, we wish to avoid “… duplicating the role of the academic and the school libraries, area library resources are considered in selecting materials.”
To send a patron request please fill out the form below and click “Submit”.