We now offer three ways to curate your library experience!
At the Chattanooga Public Library, we make every possible effort to be responsible with funding. All suggestions will be considered following our Collection Development Strategy. In the event that we are unable to purchase your suggestion, your input is still valuable to us! Your suggestions help us stay in tune with current trends and make informed decisions regarding collection development.
Before making a request, please be aware of the following:
- To recommend an e-book or e-audiobook from Libby, click here.
- Recommendations are accepted for items that have already been released, so please check first to make sure the item is available for purchase and that we do not already have it in our catalog.
- Suggestions are limited to 5 per month.
- Bundles can include up to 10 items.
- Due to the overwhelming number of recommendations we receive, we are unable to purchase every title. If you do not find your recommendation within 30 days, please contact our Reader’s Advisory team at firstname.lastname@example.org.